DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tips & Suggestions for adding aircraft

Jeff A

Well Worn Member
Reactions
Today I added a new Aircraft to my "Fleet". :cool: I purchased a previously owned Mavic 2 Pro to join my Mavic 2 Zoom and Phantom 3 4k. This new to me Mavic has approximately 10 hours of flight time on it..

I am a AirData.com Pro subscriber and mange my flight records and maintenance using AirData and thier associated Maintenance Program. I have 4 batteries for my Zoom and got 3 more with the Pro. If ever there was ever anyone who had too many batteries, I would be that guy! I intend to keep the batteries with their respective drones for now. AirData will aid in this.

My plan is to initialy make 3 short flights on the new Pro, each with a different battery. If I'm not mistaken, the Serial number for the Pro and each of the batteries will be entered into the AirData.com record automatically. I believe the previous Flight Logs will stay on the previous owners Device (Phone or Tablet) but are the previous flight synced to DJI Servers?

Any advice concerning these tasks would be appreciated.

@Effects once you have linked your M2P to your DJI account then your data will be transferred to Airdata when you sync your flights after they are finished ,and the corresponding battery numbers and data will be linked to the new drone ,obviously have some sort of distinguishing marks, say a label on the underside of the batteries for the M2P ,so you know which is which
only the flights that you make will be linked to your data , the previous owners flights will be linked to their DJI account

Thank you OMM. I think I have the idea. Tomorrow I will label/re-label all of the batteries as well as the Prop Sets, as I track the time in service for my props.
Thanks again for your response.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78