DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Titan Drones, Inc - ATLAS Antenna System

I live in a heavily wooded area, is this something that can give me a boost?

Is it difficult to install? I am pretty skilled in computer repair and good with tools.
Yes it will give you a “ boost “ I got double my range in wooded , WiFi building area. If your handy with pc repair it should be a easy install for you. Titan drones have s very good install video on thier site

Anyone online that know the dimensions of the t lock
I'm after the distance between the screws and the distance from the screw to qma connector
_20171103_151547.JPG

Anyone online that know the dimensions of the t lock
I'm after the distance between the screws and the distance from the screw to qma connector
View attachment 24630

I'm assuming you need the backside measurement. It's 3mm from screw head to the plastic peice that holds the qma connector. So 3mm. It's 13.7mm from controller to the mount. 10.3ishmm from side of screw head to side of the qma. 44.8mm from screw head to screw head

Reactions: Haloweenhamster
I'm assuming you need the backside measurement. It's 3mm from screw head to the plastic peice that holds the qma connector. So 3mm. It's 13.7mm from controller to the mount. 10.3ishmm from side of screw head to side of the qma. 44.8mm from screw head to screw head

Thank you so much
I should of updated the post, the reason I needed the dimensions was to make a plate for a lanyard at work, I ended up taking some metal and tools home

This is what I made

Titan lanyard mod

Going to make a wider plate to mount the camera lanyard either side to see what its like

Thought people might like the idea and @TitanDronesInc could make a choice of plates with different attachment options

Last edited:
Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
How are people getting on with these? Please can you let us know what range you were and are now getting?

Thanks.

I live in a heavily congested area with lots of homes and hills. Before the atlas I was getting maybe a mile on avg. I now have gone 2.3 miles and lose 2 bars on video and 1-2 on radio. I got it for security to go that far. I'm sure others can go farther but I get nervous.

Hey guys just got the Atlas. What's the difference flying with the Atlas + whips and just the whips. Still a little confused

The "panel" is amped by 2 3 watt amps. Whips are just like stock
and when using the atlas always fly with the whips on . correct?

I installed the Atlas system last night and talk about amazing, this system is absolutely amazing! Quick question for everyone...which dB range of antennas to use. I bought both 7dB and 9dB antennas from Titan Drones. The 9dB antennas are massive so wasn't sure if it is a frequency advantage or not.

Thank you,
-VacPrime

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54