DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transport Canada Online Basic Test

MrCalvano

Reactions
I read in some posts that one should bring pen and paper to the test because there's a question where I would need to draw something. Does anyone know what they are talking about? Or..is it really referring to the Advanced Quiz?

I read in some posts that one should bring pen and paper to the test because there's a question where I would need to draw something. Does anyone know what they are talking about? Or..is it really referring to the Advanced Quiz?
Hi MrCalvano:

When I passed my test for basic, I had my computer open to the various regulations for quick access. But having pencil and paper available is not a big deal in case you are asked to figure out a flight plan or other exercise involving navigation.

must be advanced, just took the test and nothing was about drawing anything, mind you they have different tests they use. It was a rather easy test to do, taking me a 1/2 hour to complete and pass.

Paper and pencil is handy because u don’t want to dwell on questions yr nor sure about, note down the number and go back if u have time at the end. There are some questions where u might want to make a sketch (if I recall one about traffic around a small aérodrome). A lot of the questions in the basic are also in the advanced test, you just have less time to complete all the questions. Good luck, the Advanced is tough.

Reactions: Dango150
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wild86