DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble syncing android phone

wheelerdave

Reactions
Having trouble syncing android phone. Starts to connect then shuts down. Tried usb and mico connection. Is there a phone setting I need to set or change?

what phone is it you have mate, and what version on Android?

Seems to be something between them that a lot of users are facing, while others not. DJI says it's compatible but...

Could be a settings thing- clear all other running apps, try airplane mode, might need to turn off some other features?

Make yourself a cuppa and make an appt with Dr Google, there's plenty of reading and things to try lg v20 dji compatibility - Google Search

Hope you get sorted bud ;)

Seems to be something between them that a lot of users are facing, while others not. DJI says it's compatible but...

Could be a settings thing- clear all other running apps, try airplane mode, might need to turn off some other features?

Make yourself a cuppa and make an appt with Dr Google, there's plenty of reading and things to try lg v20 dji compatibility - Google Search

Hope you get sorted bud ;)

Thank you for the info. It works with my Samsung tablet. Gotta be a setting issue.

I'm a tad jealous, I had the same problem but the other way round... My tablet wouldn't work but my phone does! Much better with a tablet ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections