DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trusted Vendors

TonyN

Reactions
Is there a thread anywhere listing trusted vendors?

A number of sites I use elsewhere (for golf mainly) have sticky threads for vendors rated by the forum users, if they get enough thumbs up, they are added to a list of trusted vendors. If anyone gets a number of thumbs down, they go on the list of untrusted.

Having been drooling over the skins thread, I'm wondering who is best to go with.

Mods, is this something that can be done? Or have I just not looked hard enough?

There's not one Tony other than members making threads .
As far as skins go I use Decal-gal.
I have tryed several and have been well pleased.
Not the cheapest but you can design your own if you
want and are quick.
JMO

Note/ you want to get our attention do it like this..@dirkclod
Or whoever you want ;)

Reactions: TonyN
Thanks @dirkclod

Could a sticky be made then?

Members could post suggestions for trusted vendors in here and the first post could be edited to simply show a list of said vendors with a link to their website.

That would be something an administrator would have to do
and out of 8 sites of DronePilots I havnt ever seen one so
My guess is no .
Venders come and go so fast Tony it would be a full time job just to keep it up. Is a good idea and seen it mentioned before
I just don't see it happening.
You never know though. :)

I've used a gentleman..Dylan Young....that makes your logo out of the Vegas Gold vinyl...He has a YouTube video explains the order process...very.. very reasonable...and take a look at his video..
. I should have mine in a few days..I'll post photos as soon as received..but he designed my logo..it was AWESOME!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

So the issue is just with keeping the sticky updated? As a mod you'd sttuggle to find time? If so thats fair enough.

But what if someone volunteers to look after it? I can edit my own posts so could just keep updating the first one to grow the list. Would you sticky it then?

Ive found with these posts... once vendors know they are being recommended they usually get on the site and offer discounts and giveaways. Helps people buy with confidence too. The main reason I came here was to ask people where to buy the best products and from whom because the internet is a hard enough place to do business as is. It should prevent lots of duplicate posts asking where do i buy this where can I buy that. Etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear