DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Turnigy LiHV Batteries

Yeah I've never run these before so I was just wanting to see how good they are.

Hobby King has been making Turnigy batteries for decades. Turnigys will never be as good as Maxamps or Reedys, but they serve their purpose. They are a discount battery, not as good quality or as reliable as DJI batteries, but again, they serve their purpose.

I have some Turnigys that are probably 10 years old and still pumping, but I always store them at 3.7v and maintain them..

Hobby King has been making Turnigy batteries for decades. Turnigys will never be as good as Maxamps or Reedys, but they serve their purpose. They are a discount battery, not as good quality or as reliable as DJI batteries, but again, they serve their purpose.

I have some Turnigys that are probably 10 years old and still pumping, but I always store them at 3.7v and maintain them..
Ok I may give some a try here in a few days then. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Former Member

I've used Turnigy high discharge batteries of various sizes at state and world level competition and seen them used widely. As far as quality goes, I've had maybe 1 in 25 be less than expected, while my expectations for performance have often been exceeded.

People have different experiences with hobbyKing and with various brands, but personally at least, as an experienced and heavy user of these brands, I'm very satisfied.

I haven't used a Mavic-specific Turnigy battery before, though. Having trouble finding it - got a link? Cheers

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
I've used Turnigy high discharge batteries of various sizes at state and world level competition and seen them used widely. As far as quality goes, I've had maybe 1 in 25 be less than expected, while my expectations for performance have often been exceeded.

People have different experiences with hobbyKing and with various brands, but personally at least, as an experienced and heavy user of these brands, I'm very satisfied.

I haven't used a Mavic-specific Turnigy battery before, though. Having trouble finding it - got a link? Cheers
www.hobbyking.com

That's the ones I'm talking about. You strap one to each side of your drone and fly away.
If I had a link to the actual battery instead of just to HobbyKing, I may be able to give you further insight. I can't do much just with smart comments though, I'm afraid!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Voytek