DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two middle lights of battery won’t turn off

owner

Reactions
I tried to update my Mavic from 01.04.0000 to the latest version (of 28th Nov.) and the the update did not complete by some reason.

To DJI GO4 app asked to try again, and so I did, over and over again.

The percentage of the update did never passed 9%.

Then the two middle lights of the battery started to light up, and all lights on the Mavic shined all red.
5CE5D84F-6752-4F38-AD5C-A12B65C50F22.jpeg

The Mavic would not turn off when pushing the button, and/or did not react to anything.

I just had to unplug the battery from the Mavic, and the lights never came off.

I inserted the battery, and this status came on the screen:

8AB125E5-53C9-43E2-AB48-554DB386A3C9.png

I am of course using Original DJI Mavic Pro inteligent flight batteries!

Could anyone tell me what to do with these two lights who won’t come off?

I would download the DJI Assistant 2 program for PC or MAC which ever you use and do a firmware refresh with that on the Mavic and the controller

Does the battery charge when plugged in ?

Reactions: owner
the battery won't show it's charging but it is,leave it on for a while then reflash everything with DJI asst

I would download the DJI Assistant 2 program for PC or MAC which ever you use and do a firmware refresh with that on the Mavic and the controller

Does the battery charge when plugged in ?

No the battery does not «show» that it is charging

So, I went to the awesome guys at the store who sold me the Mavic at first. They gladly took the battery, and would check it further.

So, for now, that problem went away.

But still, my Mavic was not up to date (v. 01.04.0100) so I did as Anthony said, and hooked it up to Assist 2. Then the exact same thing occured with my second battery...

The problem seemed to have been that the Drone tried to update to versions at the same time.

But after updating the drone a version at the time, the two led lights stoped flashing!

Thanks guys

Once had the two middle leds flashing error. I resolved it by.

1. Charge the battery for 90 mins, that means it should be 100% charged as the two lights won't change at this point.

2. Delete ALL files on the microsd card in the aircraft.

3. Use DJI Assistant to update the Mavic firmware, during update the battery lights will return to normal.

This worked for me.

Reactions: owner
Once had the two middle leds flashing error. I resolved it by.

1. Charge the battery for 90 mins, that means it should be 100% charged as the two lights won't change at this point.

2. Delete ALL files on the microsd card in the aircraft.

3. Use DJI Assistant to update the Mavic firmware, during update the battery lights will return to normal.

This worked for me.

My battery did not charge a percent after been connected to the charger for around 60 minutes.

And the problem came up every time I updated the Mavic.

It seems like it is all okay now, except the first battery who’s in the dealers hands right now.

Thanks everyone!

So after a couple of days, I recieved a new battery from the dealer as they sent in my old one. Never heard from them since that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada