DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two Random Questions

PeteTheJack

Reactions
As it says.

1: Is DJI Care Refresh transferable? I have an Air 2 which I may be selling but if the package is not transferable, I'll not bother to renew.

2: I want to get a few 64 Gbyte SD cards. Any recommendations, Amazon links ETC.

Cheers
Pete

Thank you for your swift response. Just ordered couple of 128 Gbyte Samsung cards which were only about 16% more than the 64's. Looks like you're an early riser.
Had you mentioned the larger SD card size in your original post, I would have advised not to go bigger than 64 Gb (for various reasons). Not saying you will have issues, but can't guarantee you won't.

Had you mentioned the larger SD card size in your original post, I would have advised not to go bigger than 64 Gb (for various reasons). Not saying you will have issues, but can't guarantee you won't.
And many long-timers recommend having more smaller SD cards rather than one big one, and some even recommend swapping them out with each battery change. That way, if you lose your drone you won't lose days or even weeks of precious photos and videos.

And many long-timers recommend having more smaller SD cards rather than one big one, and some even recommend swapping them out with each battery change. That way, if you lose your drone you won't lose days or even weeks of precious photos and videos.
Upon your advice, I'll swap it with the 64 in my dashcam, as 128 is a bit OTT.

I've visited the DFW Metroplex a few times as well as Atlanta and Macon. So I know where you live. :) Many thanks to both of you.

Reactions: StantonZ

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl