DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to link Litchi Apps to my Mavic Pro

Richard216

Reactions
Hi folks, I tried linking the LITCHI Apps to my Mavic Pro but was unable to do so. It has a pop-up message , "Make sure the air craft is connected and switched the RC to F mode". Mavic does not have a F mode. Advice, please.

Hi folks, I tried linking the LITCHI Apps to my Mavic Pro but was unable to do so. It has a pop-up message , "Make sure the air craft is connected and switched the RC to F mode". Mavic does not have a F mode. Advice, please.
Did you sign in to your account?

You don't really need to have it in "P mode" unless you're trying to fly with one of the automated modes in Litchi (like Pano, Waypoint, etc). In FPV, you can fly in Sport mode ("S mode") with no issues. Otherwise, make sure to start in "P mode" (i.e. not "Sport mode").

Did you turn off your DJI Go app and any other controller apps? Litchi does not work while DJI Go is running in the background. Force quit the app or better yet, start with Litchi and skip the initial connection with DJI Go (unless you need to change settings or double-check other items).

Also, you might want to try removing and then putting back the USB connection from your device. Sometimes, the software doesn't "catch" the connection and pulling it out/in restarts the connection.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk