DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlisted YouTube video: Peñalba de Santiago. Suggestion, critics, ... are welcome

Absolutely stunning quality. You definitely have some beautiful scenery both in and out of town. My only suggestion or critique world be that there's no story, basically a lot of almost static shots. However I did find it relaxing and hoped for longer shots to get a better feel for the area. I loved the shot of the cat followed by the dog looking over the door to see where the cat went.
A small story line would have tied all those shots together. But that's just me, I enjoy imagining myself driving along that road or sitting on top of one of those ridges and mountains. OK I have a weird imagination and it's hard to please everyone in one short video.
Actually I'm rather jealous, where I live is as flat as a tack and there's no pretty landscapes to fly over and no real estate to drool over. Thank you for the short journey, I'll show my wife when she returns from spending what little money I have left. Happy and safe flying. Stu

Very nice! I was thinking of doing something similar for where I live here in Phoenix AZ. But with all the heat and sun right now, all I could show you now is variations of brown. Maybe I will wait for monsoon season. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Absolutely stunning quality. You definitely have some beautiful scenery both in and out of town. My only suggestion or critique world be that there's no story, basically a lot of almost static shots. However I did find it relaxing and hoped for longer shots to get a better feel for the area. I loved the shot of the cat followed by the dog looking over the door to see where the cat went.
A small story line would have tied all those shots together. But that's just me, I enjoy imagining myself driving along that road or sitting on top of one of those ridges and mountains. OK I have a weird imagination and it's hard to please everyone in one short video.
Actually I'm rather jealous, where I live is as flat as a tack and there's no pretty landscapes to fly over and no real estate to drool over. Thank you for the short journey, I'll show my wife when she returns from spending what little money I have left. Happy and safe flying. Stu

You are right about the video not having a story but to tell you the truth, I don't want to add road scenes from the car, preparing the luggage, ...etc. or add subtitles to the video so I don't see the way to do it in such short videos.

By the way, what did your wife say about the video?

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch the video and comment!

Very nice! I was thinking of doing something similar for where I live here in Phoenix AZ. But with all the heat and sun right now, all I could show you now is variations of brown. Maybe I will wait for monsoon season. Thanks for sharing!
You could start now to see which shots work well and which don't ... that way you will have a well thought out video that is sure to be a success.
Good luck with the project and thanks for commenting!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe153