DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlock list

True fly

Reactions
Ok I haven't noticed it before but have up loaded ver 700 and have noticed when I go into my settings there is now an UNLOCK section that goes to an unlock list that has nothing in there, just checking to see if any one out there knows any thing about it or is it going to be apart of this new go4 up date we are going to get next week
7e40b08687d9e84ff67851df6de33179.jpg
bf41424a99e0b7fadcb40e3dea021134.jpg

Ok cool thanks guys I will jump in and have a look i haven't had any issues with it but I will have a look any way

Just checked it out and it doesn't work for Australia the request is denied before even having a proper look at were they are but at least I know what it is now

The NFZ "Advanced Unlocking" detail for Australia seems limited at the moment. However, you can check NFZ for Oz by going here: DJI - Fly Safe: No Fly Zones

Yeah that's the same one I can access from the go 4 app I don't have any issues hear at present with it but that may change in the future but hope not tho as were I live it is not to far from a small well used air port and on there Map it is not effected but all ways looking for planes and helicopters that could be coming in or out as I live right in there flight path

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googleplazadorn