DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

unlock mavic pro 2

Mavrick00

Reactions
bonjour mavicer je voudrais savoir s'il n'y a pas de solution pour débloquer la vitesse, la zone d'exclusion aérienne et l'altitude. Je vous remercie

Reactions: crlmjohnson
I am not trying to mean or insensitive, but English please!

I am not trying to mean or insensitive, but English please!

Ah come on, there are other languages in the world... and Google will translate it for you. In fact you can guess most of it without even knowing any French.

The original question was "Hello Mavicers, I want to know if there is a solution to unlock the speed, NFZ (literally Aerial exclusion zone) and altitude. Thank you."
Sar104's answer as above.

Reactions: Agis
Ah come on, there are other languages in the world... and Google will translate it for you. In fact you can guess most of it without even knowing any French.

The original question was "Hello Mavicers, I want to know if there is a solution to unlock the speed, NFZ (literally Aerial exclusion zone) and altitude. Thank you."
Sar104's answer as above.
Miskien kan jy sommer die lotto nommers ook raai.

It is good etiquette to always speak English in online forums or the Net. You might get more support that way. Don't go telling people to use Google translate...

It is good etiquette to always speak English in online forums or the Net. You might get more support that way. Don't go telling people to use Google translate...
Google translate if often off the mark.I wouldn't trust it for a technical issue like this.

Reactions: Sniperfritz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78