DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unmanned Aircraft - General = PASSED :-)

Thumbswayup
Figured if I could pass it anybody can ?

Thanks for that. I’m consider studying and taking the exam. Where did you get your materials or did you take classes?
@allenface

The motivating reason I got my 107 was the company I work for bought a Matrice 200. After a few months nobody had even taken it out and set it. I wanted to fly it and knew I had to be "licensed".

I knew nothing about FAA regs and was a newbie when it came to rules and regs concerning drones. The online course I used was GoldSeal, an approved vendor & contributor on these forums. I have no affiliation with them except for taking their course. I followed their recommendations on how to take the course and prepare for the 107 exam and passed without any problems on my first attempt.

They were very quick in responding to any questions I had during the course.

They offer a free trial to check them out and if you follow their recommendations and fail the test they will pay for a re-take.
If interested HERE is the link to their web

Yes, Congrats.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Just circling back on this post I made in early december. I received my FAA card yesterday. That makes the turnaround time about 8-weeks from the date of passing my exam.

Just circling back on this post I made in early december. I received my FAA card yesterday. That makes the turnaround time about 8-weeks from the date of passing my exam.
I got my temporary yesterday. It says it's good for 120 days, so they're giving themselves a lot of wiggle room.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89