DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
This is as good or better than just about any drone footage I've seen. Expertly flown. Artistically edited. As professional as any travelogue on TV. Good on ya mate! :)
Appreciate that Gindra, but I regret I am neither an Editor nor a Colorist, I would love to see what an expert could do with my footage though!

Australia is so much more than the Sydney Opera House and the Great Barrier Reef, it is both a country and a continent. This vast nation is the same size as the USA, but with just 7% of its population.
Here is just a glimpse of the Australia you didn't know. Shot on both the Mavic and Mavic 2 Pro, see if you can guess which shots are which!

Beautiful video, just amazing.

Reactions: christangey
Australia is so much more than the Sydney Opera House and the Great Barrier Reef, it is both a country and a continent. This vast nation is the same size as the USA, but with just 7% of its population.
Here is just a glimpse of the Australia you didn't know. Shot on both the Mavic and Mavic 2 Pro, see if you can guess which shots are which!

WOW! probably the best video I have seen on this forum.

thanks Summit, did you ever come across Craig Bosel or Dehne McLaughlin? They are both big in rock-trading over here.
Don't think I know them. Possible I've crossed paths with them at a web forum or group at some point. Every year there is a group of guys from OZ who set up shop at the annual show in Quartzsite, AZ. They always have some great materials and I always buy something from them.

Chris:

That was truly spectacular footage, accompanied by expert editing, and sound track. Every clip was timed perfectly- leaving me wanting a few more seconds to enjoy it-The stand-outs were the camel caravan, both from a low angle and from above showing the long shadows of the low sunlight. Also the fiery red sunset Was gorgeous.

Bravo on a truly enjoyable video experience, and all in a short 3 minutes!

Dale
Miami
Thanks very much Dale, well my intent is always to tempt people want to visit that location and also to follow the old showbiz mantra "leave 'em wanting more". So I am thankful I've fulfilled both in your case!

How do you know?
Just intuition, i have been around our great land a few times.. the creatures are the best to photo in my opinion. just takes time to get good shots.. this is why i have the zoom.. cant wait to get the shots i want i hope there up there with yours.. did you get any dust storm footage from the other day?? i heard there was some over here in wa..

Just intuition, i have been around our great land a few times.. the creatures are the best to photo in my opinion. just takes time to get good shots.. this is why i have the zoom.. cant wait to get the shots i want i hope there up there with yours.. did you get any dust storm footage from the other day?? i heard there was some over here in wa..
Ok, but that's a bit like asking somebody in Melbourne if they saw the dust storm in Brisbane ? Don't know much about the zoom, is it 4k?

Outstanding work! Great videography, shots, music to match perfectly. A joy to watch. Eye candy - sky candy!
Thanks PHZ, just woke up to this, this morning so very happy

Attachments

• NYFlaurelcover.jpg
    NYFlaurelcover.jpg
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Mavic n Goose
Ok, but that's a bit like asking somebody in Melbourne if they saw the dust storm in Brisbane ? Don't know much about the zoom, is it 4k?
Yep fair enough. I'm just getting a handle of the shooting, but 4 k is doable with 48 times optical.. pretty sufficient for non intrusive footage i believe.. auto options make for some smooth stuff aswell. But in 1080 its got 96 times zoom option not the best for quality but fun. She is pretty loud tho, especially in wind so we will just have to see in the future..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d