DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated Waypoints DJI Go4 for Mavic Pro

Greg Webb

Retired Law Enforcement / Part 107 Cert.
Reactions
Does anyone know if the new update for DJI Go4 Waypoints works with the Mavic Pro as it does for the Mavic 2? Haven't had a chance to try it yet and was just wondering. I do know that the 3rd party App "Litchi" does do this and can be programmed offline then uploaded to your drone. Seems to be a pretty cool app.

Maybe another update soon to include Mavic Pro?

Maybe? But, doubtful since it's an old drone model.

...old drone model? Does litchi not do waypoints with the MP?

I had a "chat" with DJI support today. I still cannot get .12 version for my Lenovo TAB 4 10 (android tab).
DJI support said it should be ready soon !!

I had a "chat" with DJI support today. I still cannot get .12 version for my Lenovo TAB 4 10 (android tab).
Many thanks, let's hope it is soon , need to plan some tricky shots over the 2nd highest waterfall in the world, Tugela Falls South Africa.

Reactions: drw52jc
I regularly fly waypoint missions with my MP1 using DroneHarmony. Gives great smooth camera moves, much better than I could ever fly.

Reactions: HeliDog
Chatted with online support and they pushed it off to other support level and would hear something 24-48 hrs. They also had no clue on the Crystalsky update coming or not.

...old drone model? Does litchi not do waypoints with the MP?
It does and I am impressed with it, so far. You would think DJI want want to keep up with the 3rd party app.

Reactions: HeliDog
Many thanks, let's hope it is soon , need to plan some tricky shots over the 2nd highest waterfall in the world, Tugela Falls South Africa.

Looking forward to seeing the video when you’ve done it. Safe flying. Peter

You actually got to speak with someone at DJI.

Maybe? But, doubtful since it's an old drone model.
Noticed waypoints in the flight modes menu DJI GO4 and have just flown my first waypoints mission with my MP1 there's not much it won't do been worried about trying but worked like a dream.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan