DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating firmware

Andart

Reactions
Ok I've heard people saying they dint upgrade , but in my hand book it says if I don't update to latest firmware, after I've declined I will be asked to accept and agree to new terms rendering my warranty invalid till I update .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I have taken all the updates ... they release them to fix things IMO ...

Ok I've heard people saying they dint upgrade , but in my hand book it says if I don't update to latest firmware, after I've declined I will be asked to accept and agree to new terms rendering my warranty invalid till I update .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app
What "handbook" are you referring to? The User Manual? I see nothing in the Firmware Updates section (pg 56 of v1.2 manual) that mentions invalidating the warranty by not upgrading. I have updated with each release, and will likely continue to do so, but am concerned with a warranty change that's not in the User Manual.

Reactions: frogracer
Well, I'm sitting here watching my 5S update the Mavic verrrryyy slowllly. Up to 61% after about 10 minutes. True, we have DSL. Anyway, the update says that it will
-improve gimbal performance when flying in low temperatures. (I live in Maine. It's cold.)
-Added Cinematic Mode for smoother the performance(sic)

Can't hurt, I hope. Might help. Maybe not. Stay tuned...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian