DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrade Advantages

pnovotny

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm the owner of a MM2, with it being my first 'real drone' (also have a Tello) and have flown some 70+ 'missions' so far.

I've been enjoying myself immensely and already looking considering the next drone which will be purchased once I feel ready for the next level.

My question to you: what are the advantages of the next level Mavics?
Would a gen 4 phantom be substantially different?

Flight distance is irrelevant with VLOS, flight time is more or less the same, wind resistance I understand, way points is a huge plus for me, obstacle avoidance is a plus but from what I understand the technology is still very much unreliable, camera quality is a good point but I mostly enjoy the freedom of flight, new vantage point and I'll admit, the aircraft like checklists and flight planning...

What would you get?

Thanks for your thoughts on this

Hello everyone,

I'm the owner of a MM2, with it being my first 'real drone' (also have a Tello) and have flown some 70+ 'missions' so far.

I've been enjoying myself immensely and already looking considering the next drone which will be purchased once I feel ready for the next level.

My question to you: what are the advantages of the next level Mavics?
Would a gen 4 phantom be substantially different?

Flight distance is irrelevant with VLOS, flight time is more or less the same, wind resistance I understand, way points is a huge plus for me, obstacle avoidance is a plus but from what I understand the technology is still very much unreliable, camera quality is a good point but I mostly enjoy the freedom of flight, new vantage point and I'll admit, the aircraft like checklists and flight planning...

What would you get?

Thanks for your thoughts on this
Wait for Mavic 3 projected for 1st quarter 2022. Note, the talk is the name Mavic will be dropped.

Reactions: pnovotny
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan