DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

US Mavic traveling to Greece - Power adapter / battery charger work?

iSilentP

Reactions
Planning a trip from USA to Greece. Wondering if I have to take into consideration any AC power differences. I think the charger is rated at 240V, so will I just need an adapter to make sure the US (flat) prongs fit into the Greek (round) electrical outlets? Anything else I should be aware of?

Is this (or something similar) something that I will need to be able to charge the Mavic batteries?
Amazon.com: BESTEK Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4 USB Ports and UK/AU/US/EU Plug Adapter: Electronics

Any suggestions on what would be best? Thanks!

it would be best to read the label on the charger, it will handle 230V no problem.. you'll just need a physical adapter for the different shape of the outlet.

I just got back from Greece. I just adapters that were a pack of 3 for $5 on Amazon Prime. Worked great.

I just got back from Greece. I just adapters that were a pack of 3 for $5 on Amazon Prime. Worked great.
Thanks for your reply. I have a couple of these. I also ordered the European adapter,UROPHYLLA 3 Pack Type E F Schuko Copper Plug Adapter,Universal Plug Adapter suggested by poster below. Thanks to all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada