DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

User Account Control

wombat

Reactions
When i click on DJI Assistant 2 on my PC win 10 I get a pop up saying This app has been blocked for your protection, I have used the app many times in the past, not a problem on my other PC Win 10, how can I go back to using this app ?

My account control is set to Never notify me

Uninstall and reinstall and see if that cures it. If not then check your firewall and antivirus software.

If you download and install “Assistant 2 for consumer drones” it will try to update your drone firmware to the latest version and will set a flag so that you cannot roll back to an earlier version.
So be careful if that is not what you want to do.

What version of Assistant 2 are you trying to use and what antivirus software have you installed?

Reactions: kidroc
Thanks guys for your feedback, sorry it has taken so long, I did manage to get it working

I use Windows defender and malware-bytes, I downloaded the file again and this time used the zip file not the exe when i installed the zip file windows defender opened and asked did i want to install this file and i selected to go ahead and it is now working as it should

Thanks guys for your feedback, sorry it has taken so long, I did manage to get it working

I use Windows defender and malware-bytes, I downloaded the file again and this time used the zip file not the exe when i installed the zip file windows defender opened and asked did i want to install this file and i selected to go ahead and it is now working as it should
for anyone else having this issue you can press the windows key then type UAC & press enter, set it to Never modify, click OK.
change it back after.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne