DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using Moverio as Monitor ONLY

ChazzMonkey

Reactions
All I want to do is use the Moverio glass as a monitor for my iOS device. I want to use my iPhone or iPad connected to the controller but see the screen on the Moverio glasses.

I have tried using Reflector 2 with a Hoo Too hot spot and with an iPhone hot spot. I can mirror the iOS screen to the Epson Android device BUT the lag makes them useless. Sometimes they work well other times it can be upwards of 45 seconds delay. Not to mention losing the Airplay/Reflector connection.

I'm pretty sure there is no way to connect them via cable and Bluetooth seems like it won't handle the throughput. Using the Epson pad just doesn't cut it and the Android Go sw is flakey and I've lost connections. iOS seems to work 100% of the time as expected.

Reactions: JPF546
All I want to do is use the Moverio glass as a monitor for my iOS device. I want to use my iPhone or iPad connected to the controller but see the screen on the Moverio glasses.

I have tried using Reflector 2 with a Hoo Too hot spot and with an iPhone hot spot. I can mirror the iOS screen to the Epson Android device BUT the lag makes them useless. Sometimes they work well other times it can be upwards of 45 seconds delay. Not to mention losing the Airplay/Reflector connection.

I'm pretty sure there is no way to connect them via cable and Bluetooth seems like it won't handle the throughput. Using the Epson pad just doesn't cut it and the Android Go sw is flakey and I've lost connections. iOS seems to work 100% of the time as expected.
The Moverio folks have indicated that the interface box from the BT350s will eventually work with the BT300 glasses. That will likely solve your problem exactly (though I don't know how much it will cost or how long it will take for them to get around to making it available).

Don't know if it's worth waiting for...

Thanks. Being a venture capitalist for Epson has always been a waiting game LOL .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78