DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using the Mavic Air 2 controller with the Mini 2

Claretcass

Reactions
Has anyone used a single controller for the MA2 and Mini2? It would be really useful to just have to take a single controller out instead of both.
The reason I ask is that I now need to be able to use a larger iPad than the the mini 5 because due to age my eyes are not what they were and I am using a very lightweight LifThor Baldur mount for MA2 and Mini2 which allows for heavier tablets without putting any strain on the Ariel on the remote controller as it’s securely fitted without touching the Ariel at all and will fit tablets from 7.9-12.9.
Thank you for any information

Yes, one remote should work for both.

You'll have to pair the remote with whichever aircraft you're flying each time you switch.

Here's a quick lesson.

LifThor Baldur mount for MA2 and Mini2 which allows for heavier tablets without putting any strain on the Ariel on the remote controller as it’s securely fitted without touching the Ariel at all and will fit tablets from 7.9-12.9.

I purchased one as well for my Tripltek tablet.

Heck of a mount system. ?

Thanks very much for the information. This means I can set it up on either the MA2 of the Mini2 controller and leave it on, great news, just needed confirmation.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78