DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Version Mismatch, update all modules error (can’t fly)

Jbax

Reactions
Hoping for some help,
I had my first troubles upgrading firmware today and now it seems I’m stuck.

Getting error Version Mismatch, update all modules error (can’t take off)

I have upgraded to latest (this is when the trouble started)
Had it connected remote to Mavic, upgraded both together, then all batteries. No problems with firmware loading.

When I zipped out to fly is when I got the error.

I came back and downgraded, reupgraded, refreshed, downgraded and upgraded all items separately with different USB cables and ports. Reinstalled DJI go 4, tried to reset Mavic to default got error.

I am on Mac,
And iOS

Please is there anyone who has had this mess? Is there a fix?

Thanks so much

Were you using a different battery when you went out to fly? If so, the firmware on that battery most likely needs to be upgraded. You can upgrade it by following the prompt in DJI GO or connect your Mavic to the DJI Assistant 2 application with that battery installed.

Reactions: Jbax
Were you using a different battery when you went out to fly? If so, the firmware on that battery most likely needs to be upgraded. You can upgrade it by following the prompt in DJI GO or connect your Mavic to the DJI Assistant 2 application with that battery installed.

I have four batteries all of which were upgraded, none are working. I’ve tried all I know and am now stuck. Thanks though

What happens when you attempt to upgrade your Mavic via the DJI Assistant 2 application? Does it show an update is available?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbax
What happens when you attempt to upgrade your Mavic and remote controller via the DJI Assistant 2 application? Does it show an update is available for either?

Right now I’ve downgraded the firmware again so It does show an update available.
I have done this many times today, update to latest then check I have the error, I then downgrade and have the error (DJI assistant 2)

After upgrading the firmware, does the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO show the latest version of the firmware is installed on both the remote controller and Mavic?

Hi there
I have the same issue. was the above issue resolved and if it was how was it resolved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead