DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Very detailed Time Lapse of Clouds over Ocean, Boats cruising by, Cars Below and a Water fountain at the bottom, Watch in 4K

cgmaxed

Reactions
Set your setting to 4k then watch this YouTube video. It's a highly detailed time-lapse of clouds, ocean, boats, cars, and a water Fountain just at the bottom of the frame. Hope you like it. No Zoom.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice! It's a short video, but there's a lot going on. Watched it several times to take it all in. The music fit well too!

Set your setting to 4k then watch this YouTube video. It's a highly detailed time-lapse of clouds, ocean, boats, cars, and a water Fountain just at the bottom of the frame. Hope you like it. No Zoom.
As a timelapse enthusiast, I am very interested in your technique for this clip. Most of my timelapses are done from a full frame DSLR on a tripod. If this is done with a drone, please advise me of your interval. I usually use 3 to 4 seconds for ground based cloud timelapses.

Dale
Miami

Nice, as Dale said, more info.

It’s 20 seconds?
I seriously doubt the interval to be 20 seconds for those clouds. It's most likely 3 to 4 seconds in my experience shooting tons of timelapse videos since 2015.

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan