DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Editing Software - What do you use?

Echcaroff81

Reactions
Heyguys & gals. So I'm looking for some good video editing software for 4k videos. I havent tried the DJI Go editor yet. I've done some editing on YT but I found it meh. I'm thinking about buying PS Elements. Before I go spend yet another $100 on drone related things... what do you guys use?

Edit* Before you all start tellling me there are already posts about this topic... I just saw that. Sorry.

i use Videostudio. Pretty good for the price.

Try DaVinci Resolve 14. You can use it for free. The free version is incredibly capable already. The paid version only packs extra FX filters and stuff, but nothing you couldn't do without perse.
At least you are working with legal software that way. It is VERY good (if not the best) for post processing, colouring, stabilising, de-noising, etc. It packs a lot of editing tools as well. There are a ton of videos from professionals on youtube explaining how to use it.

You need a PC with at least a 4GB videocard (but you gonna need that anyhow) and at least 8GB of RAM (16 or 32 is better). Available for Mac, PC and Linux.

@Echcaroff81, I keep a list of video editors that people often recommend here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan