DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Editing Software

medic2medic

Reactions
Hi,

I am looking for video editing software that is easy to learn and use. I am new to the drone world and any help would be great. Attached is one of my first still pictures.

Steve

Attachments

• 028C0551-1811-454C-A17D-A39C87296887.jpg
    028C0551-1811-454C-A17D-A39C87296887.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 46
You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help using the app of your choice.

Reactions: medic2medic
Reactions: medic2medic
I use iMovie on an iPad. Easy to learn, free, and handles 4K with ease.

Thanks. I am attempting to learn iMovie. Time to hit some of the videos.
I have been using iMovie because it’s on my iPad and it is easy to use, but it is on the simple side, and there are features I would like to have that I don’t, fade in and out to black at beginning and end, for example. Without a fade out at the end, the video always seems to feel like the end is “cut off” rather than a planned ending. This negative effect is heightened if you have music playing in the background because the music just gets cut off when the video ends. I also don’t know of a way to match the timing of the video to the length of the song on the soundtrack, which would be great to help the video seem to have properly ended. If anyone has input on bettering the iMovie experience, please do share!

You can fade in and out to black and it fades the music as well. Just hit the gear icon and select the option. You can also have the music repeat if the music clip is to short or cut the music short by selecting it separately and then clip it.

Luma fusion for iPad is awesome and I use
Fcpx on my mac this one has a little bit more of a learning curve.

You can fade in and out to black and it fades the music as well. Just hit the gear icon and select the option. You can also have the music repeat if the music clip is to short or cut the music short by selecting it separately and then clip it.
Hey, thank you! I’ll look for that option now!

You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help using the app of your choice.
Wow, the site you suggested above MaviHelp is outstanding, I never even heard of it before..I was checking it out and so much great info... Just wanted to say thanks!!

Reactions: msinger
Wow, the site you suggested above MaviHelp is outstanding, I never even heard of it before..I was checking it out and so much great info... Just wanted to say thanks!!
It's where I keep my best stuff. Enjoy! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure