DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video of lake properties using FCPX and LUTs

Gerry65

Reactions
Hi folks. I shot some video of properties on Lake Petersburg in Illinois to show to some folks who live on the lake. I was mainly interested in getting some footage to play around with FCPX and some LUTs I just purchased. I like how the LUTs worked with just some fine tuning by me. I know the video is nothing the write home about and there's some issues with smoothness, especially when I sped a section up around the 45" mark due to a slight yaw in the original footage. I've been experimenting a lot with editing and am making very slow progress. What do folks think? Overall, I like the coloring and the sky/clouds. The LUTs I used recommended shooting in D-log or Cinelike with -1, +1, 0 settings. I shot using those settings in D-log and used ICARUS LUTs 2.1 for the Mavic Pro.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Nice video of the lake properties Gerry and owners should really enjoy it as I did. You know, practice makes perfect. Well done!

Appreciate you taking the time to look at the video. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi folks. I shot some video of properties on Lake Petersburg in Illinois to show to some folks who live on the lake. I was mainly interested in getting some footage to play around with FCPX and some LUTs I just purchased. I like how the LUTs worked with just some fine tuning by me. I know the video is nothing the write home about and there's some issues with smoothness, especially when I sped a section up around the 45" mark due to a slight yaw in the original footage. I've been experimenting a lot with editing and am making very slow progress. What do folks think? Overall, I like the coloring and the sky/clouds. The LUTs I used recommended shooting in D-log or Cinelike with -1, +1, 0 settings. I shot using those settings in D-log and used ICARUS LUTs 2.1 for the Mavic Pro.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hi Gerry, Paulo from ICARUS LUTs here.
Nice looking image there. Do these colours remind take you back to the visual memory you have of that place?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming