DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video to ipad

Reactions
I could see video I shot on my iPad when the controller is hooked up to it. When I disconnect the controller I cannot see the video on my iPad. How do I download the video to my iPad for a permanent collection?

The cached video should still be viewable in the Editor section of the DJI Go 4 app. It will be the lower quality sent back to the controller via radio.

For the highest quality video, you'll need to remove the microSD card from the drone and transfer the video to your iPad with a card reader.

It's also possible to transfer the video from the microSD card in the drone to the DJI Go 4 app via Wi-Fi, but doing so is slow.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Editor section of the DJI Go 4 app - goto video section - select the video you want to view and bottom left you will see a download arrow - it will drop a copy onto your mobile device.

The cached video should still be viewable in the Editor section of the DJI Go 4 app. It will be the lower quality sent back to the controller via radio.

For the highest quality video, you'll need to remove the microSD card from the drone and transfer the video to your iPad with a card reader.

It's also possible to transfer the video from the microSD card in the drone to the DJI Go 4 app via Wi-Fi, but doing so is slow.
I’ve tried this but had my video settings set to record in 4K which the iPad won’t support. Had to set video recording to 1080 to view correctly.

I’ve tried this but had my video settings set to record in 4K which the iPad won’t support. Had to set video recording to 1080 to view correctly.

Which iPad? iPads from the last several years do support 4k.

I never view with my ipad I always move the files to my computer - my transmission setting to my controller is set to 720p I beleive - then I edit my videos with openshot video editor.

Whatever ipad you have, the video will be downgraded to play on the ipad depending on what you have it set to - I never get unclear videos or blocky video on the ipad mini2.

I rarely download to the ipad as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy