DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision system error

ceo_acm

Reactions
Hi guys anyone now how to fix this issue I have for vision system error saying downard right vision sensor error (2) IMG_8299.JPG

If a restart of everything doesn’t fix it I’d try a reflash. Failing that follow the onscreen instructions in your pic.

Reactions: ceo_acm
You can try OA recalibration using Assistant 2 with a PC. The calibration process shows what the camera being calibrated is seeing.

You can try OA recalibration using Assistant 2 with a PC. The calibration process shows what the camera being calibrated is seeing.

Hi jus tried this but completed the calibration and then a error came up saying unable to detect calibration image so goin try diffrent laptop as I did it on my Mac

But during the calibration phase for the bottom sensors, did an image from the camera appear?
Granted the image shown could be from the working camera, but if it doesn't appear, then there's a good chance it's a hardware issue.

But during the calibration phase for the bottom sensors, did an image from the camera appear?
Granted the image shown could be from the working camera, but if it doesn't appear, then there's a good chance it's a hardware issue.

Thanks Dan all sorted still got the error coming up after I finished calibration but then I decided just to connect controller and dgi go 4 and boom the warning gone :) thanks for your help much appreciated

Reactions: Bobvt
This is probably a long shot, but is there any dirt on that sensor?

The error just come back on again might try calibration again
When you calibrate the sensors you have to calibrate all the sensors top,bottom.sides,front.back and make sure you go through the whole process and it say complete

When you calibrate the sensors you have to calibrate all the sensors top,bottom.sides,front.back and make sure you go through the whole process and it say complete

I did it last nite came up saying complete tried it and no visible errors turned it on this morning and it back on again? Grrrrr lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll