DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VLOS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong forum?

I own a Phantom 4 , a Mavic pro, a Spark , Mini Mavic and have nothing against DJI.
I think for a country wanting world domination they are very smart.
Smarter than you.
...okay...

Says the person who owns $4k worth of their equipment, but feels their privacy is violated.

I love DJI; I don't believe they are using their technology to help the Chinese overlords.

China has satellites in space that leave no trace of their data collection, and those satellites can see just as well as your Phantom 4.

Why would they use something like a drone, that people know is there, to do spying they can do from space?

...okay...

Says the person who owns $4k worth of their equipment, but feels their privacy is violated.

I love DJI; I don't believe they are using their technology to help the Chinese overlords.

China has satellites in space that leave no trace of their data collection, and those satellites can see just as well as your Phantom 4.

Why would they use something like a drone, that people know is there, to do spying they can do from space?
[/QUOT
...okay...

Satellites cannot take high resolution pictures or video. The best they can do is equivalent to m2 pixels, and the atmosphere will not allow anything better, if you think Google earth (for example)is satellite pictures, think again..

Satellites cannot take high resolution pictures or video. The best they can do is equivalent to m2 pixels, and the atmosphere will not allow anything better, if you think Google earth (for example)is satellite pictures, think again..
... so then the entire earth has been flown over by drone?

i think not.

...or maybe it has, by a $1B drone, owned by... ohhhh yeahhh, the government.
again, you would have no clue it was there, so why waste their time with hobby fliers, who mostly just fly for fun, in the same areas, time after time.
it literally makes no logical or logistical sense.

but, if you truly believe that a satellite can not see what you are drinking on your back patio, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. it's 2020... they can probably tell what toilet paper is on the roll inside my house!

... so then the entire earth has been flown over by drone?

i think not.

...or maybe it has, by a $1B drone, owned by... ohhhh yeahhh, the government.
again, you would have no clue it was there, so why waste their time with hobby fliers, who mostly just fly for fun, in the same areas, time after time.
it literally makes no logical or logistical sense.

but, if you truly believe that a satellite can not see what you are drinking on your back patio, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. it's 2020... they can probably tell what toilet paper is on the roll inside my house!
Heard of aerial photography? I stand by my statement, there's just too much distortion caused by the atmosphere for satellite photography to be high res..

this thread has gone so far South its almost at the North pole ,and has nothing to do with the OPs question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming