DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VPS calibration error has become a nightmare. I have owned the MPP2 since it’s release and no problem

useitorloseit

Reactions
Until the dreaded “recalibrate as soon as soon as possible with pc or Mac” well I tried dozens of times with my 13” MacBook come to find out the screen must be 14 “ so I borrowed a friends laptop. It allowed me to complete the calibration but then just froze at 0% WHAT DO I DO I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AND NEED HELP. I AM REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT TOBDOGO TO

Until the dreaded “recalibrate as soon as soon as possible with pc or Mac” well I tried dozens of times with my 13” MacBook come to find out the screen must be 14 “ so I borrowed a friends laptop. It allowed me to complete the calibration but then just froze at 0% WHAT DO I DO I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AND NEED HELP. I AM REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT TOBDOGO TO
Had the same end result once myself. Powered everything down and restarted. No further update message or flight problems with my M2P. On my MPP I found the the completed notification took about 30 min to show up.

Had the same end result once myself. Powered everything down and restarted. No further update message or flight problems with my M2P. On my MPP I found the the completed notification took about 30 min to show up.
Yeah no this has been there for a month I have tried calibration uninstalling go 4 app and anything I can think of so thes not it. However it flys perfect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom