DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision positioning sensor error???

useitorloseit

Reactions
Let me start by saying i own and fly a Mavic Pro2 Mavic Air Mavic Pro all on the same Ipad4. I noticed after a flight with my MP2 i had a warning to "recalibrate VPS with PC or Mac"
Needless to say i downloaded, and yes it is the correct Assistant for the MP2 and began the daunting task, i tried for 3 days straight to no avail and came to learn your screen has to be a min of 14" i have a 13" macbook connected to a 32" tv so thats all that was accessible at the time. I had a buddy of mine downlad the program and i tried on his 15" pc, i was able to finally get thru the entire calibration however when it went to "calculate" the numbers it just was frozen on 0% and i saw that mentioned several dozens times as a known issue??
Anyway i simply unplugged the MP2 and flew it again today on a beautiful clear day. There appears to be NOTHING WRONG AT ALL. My VPS system is showing its working perfectly on my go 4 app, the front and rear sensors pick up objects as it always has and notifies me of the distance and its accurate.
Downward sensors are working as i wave my hand under it, it raises away from my hand, and APAS is working great, HOWEVER THE ERROR MESSAGE is still visible and at this point i am not even sure how to identify which craft triggered the error message??
Can anyone offer advice and or help i have been flying DJI drones for 3 years literally daily and i have never been stumpped like this? Does anyone know how to clear the VPS warning so i can see if it truly is a VPS issue on my MP2 or if it is my Mavic Air... Etc i greatly appreciate anything that anyone can do to assist me uggghh and i am sorry but DJI support is a joke, i am not sending in all my drones either so i am praying for a solution on here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh