DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Wallington Viaduct, Fareham

Paul B

Reactions
Not as spectacular as some of the viaducts, but it's all we've got in this part of the world! Royal Scot was coming through yesterday and so decided to take my M2P for a flight. Only problem is the viaduct is in the FRZ for both RNAY Fleetlands and Lee on Solent airport. I contacted ATC both and they were more than happy to give me permission to fly. Also, TOAL was on the very private Cams Hall estate. Contacted them and they were also more than happy to give me permission to fly. Just shows, all you need to do is ask!
Photos were taken using an ND4 polarising filter.
Royal Scot small.jpgDJI_0308 small.jpgDJI_0310small.jpgDJI_0315small.jpg

great pics ,just goes to show ,what can be achieved by following the rules and regs ,to get the shots you want ,great advert for safe and responsible drone flight

Not as spectacular as some of the viaducts, but it's all we've got in this part of the world! Royal Scot was coming through yesterday and so decided to take my M2P for a flight. Only problem is the viaduct is in the FRZ for both RNAY Fleetlands and Lee on Solent airport. I contacted ATC both and they were more than happy to give me permission to fly. Also, TOAL was on the very private Cams Hall estate. Contacted them and they were also more than happy to give me permission to fly. Just shows, all you need to do is ask!
Photos were taken using an ND4 polarising filter.
View attachment 130834View attachment 130835View attachment 130836View attachment 130837
Extremely lovely shots.

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom