DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want to buy old Titan Atlas amplifier and antennas with whips for mavic platinum.

RawRock

Reactions
Will pay what i need to to get a Titan Atlas antenna and whips for a mavic. Anyone have any ideas? Name your price! (Love to have a car kit also, but I can find those easy.

Will pay what i need to to get a Titan Atlas antenna and whips for a mavic. Anyone have any ideas? Name your price! (Love to have a car kit also, but I can find those easy.
I have a Titan Switch 2.4 ghz booster with the control antenna panel and whip antennas. Purchased in January 2019. I have used it maybe three times.

I have a Titan Switch 2.4 ghz booster with the control antenna panel and whip antennas. Purchased in January 2019. I have used it maybe three times.
Looks like I already found a Atlas one.. thanks tho for reaching out..

Guys just a quick question. What's the best car kit I can use for my Mavic Pro Platinum? Can someone recommend one that they have used please?

Guys just a quick question. What's the best car kit I can use for my Mavic Pro Platinum? Can someone recommend one that they have used please?
I recommend highly “Covert Drones”. The guy Lucas Merriman is the owner, and will bend over backwards to make you happy and he has access to “Titan” old car kits which were the best. Look up the website and email him. I bet he answers quickly. He is a good dude. Since Covid epidemic Titan has closed and they had the best car kit. He can get them. Took me a while to research and find it bro. Check it out and say Steven Neace sent ya to him.

Also I dont know if your looking for a amp and antenna set up with it but I found a guy who also has that Titan “Atlas” set up. He even has a mavic platinum controller already modified for it. Just private message me if you decide to go that route and Ill give you details. The “Covert Drones” car kit will have any kind of mount you want, the old Twist T mount, or a magnetic set up that sticks with a suction cup quickly on your window. Whatever you think would be best for your gear. ??

Also I dont know if your looking for a amp and antenna set up with it but I found a guy who also has that Titan “Atlas” set up. He even has a mavic platinum controller already modified for it. Just private message me if you decide to go that route and Ill give you details. The “Covert Drones” car kit will have any kind of mount you want, the old Twist T mount, or a magnetic set up that sticks with a suction cup quickly on your window. Whatever you think would be best for your gear. ??
thank you very much, will pm you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada