DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning. The Fly app 1.4.8 isn't stable.

on DJI.COM today its 1.4.8.210701-1120 (android )
Just installed and will try to test tomorrow daytime...

Seems because we downloaded from DJI.COM, we DON'T get notification about a NEW RELEASE,
unlike if we downloaded from Google Play Store..
..... so pathetic DJI

for the DJI FLY..
But i get notices for battery and aircraft firmware .

Last edited:

Seems because we downloaded from DJI.COM, we DON'T get notification about a NEW RELEASE,
..... so pathetic DJI
Not sure about others but if there's an update mine informs me. If that's the case then it's a setting on your device stopping it and not DJI's fault.

Not sure about others but if there's an update mine informs me. If that's the case then it's a setting on your device stopping it and not DJI's fault.
On my phones, the Notifications is set to ON for DJI Fly ....
And its set to SHOW NOTIFICATIONS
I have never received a notification, I learn of "updates" by visiting the forum(s) or having to go to dji.com to find out.

..... so pathetic DJI

for the DJI FLY..
But i get notices for battery and aircraft firmware .
Since last week I've been testing the new 1.4.8 (Build 1185) version and so far so good. Did more than 10 flights without issues or hiccups whatsoever. For the sake of info, I am using a Samsung Tab S7 and a Sunguy USB C to USB C 1ft cable with my DJI AIR 2S.

Reactions: Jam0ne
Since last week I've been testing the new 1.4.8 (Build 1185) version and so far so good. Did more than 10 flights without issues or hiccups whatsoever. For the sake of info, I am using a Samsung Tab S7 and a Sunguy USB C to USB C 1ft cable with my DJI AIR 2S.

Same, about 15 flights with an improvement in the lagging issues. I did notice my Air 2S took longer for establishing the number of satellites for a Home Point when taking off in the same position/conditions as it did in 1.4.4. Perhaps as much as 45 seconds to a minute longer, no idea if it is the 1185 build responsible for that or some other unknown factor.

I didn't see the DJI Fly 1.4.8 --1185 version on dji.com ( as of 09-26-2021 )

Found it here ( along with other OLDER versions of DJI Fly )

Thanks to Youtuber GavinHR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle