DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waterproof

Kian

Reactions
I just wanted to make sure. Mavic's aren't waterproof right? This seems like a really stupid question

Right! ... and there are no stupid questions.

They are 'tolerant' of minor dampness associated with rain or fog provided we dry the components correctly and quickly. That said, I would never start a flight if it was raining, the video would be crap. If it looks like rain is possible, consider leaving the camera bubble on after removing the gimbal lock.

I just wanted to make sure. Mavic's aren't waterproof right? This seems like a really stupid question
I should slap you for your stupidity and for asking the world's stupidest question. What could you be thinking??

Nah, just kidding, there are no stupid questions except for ones covered in the manual. :p Mavics are not waterproof. We've had questions such as "How do I take off?". That is when we go tell the person to read the manual.

. Thanks, where I go to school it rains constantly. I was about to take my drone out for a flight and it rained so I panicked

Rain is good for Mavic Pro, but just after it stops, as it's clean the sky from dusts ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78