DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird Digital Artifact? MA2 Help...

Ibphoto

Reactions
Hey all, I flew the other morning after a large snowfall, and it was quite cold out, so maybe that had something to do with it, but has anyone every seen anything like the weird digital artifact in the photo below? It was about 14 degrees Fahrenheit out, and I was pointing more ore less towards the sun as you can see, but it's definitely not lens flare. There are other photos from that morning with small several pixel wide white spots (when pixel peeping, it's hard to determine if those are actually digital artifacts or something snow covered). Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. This is also the only frame where this crazy purple line happened, and no, its not a power line or anything like that.

Attachments

• MA2digitalartifact.jpg
    MA2digitalartifact.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
It's a little concerning, the very bright light reflecting is a good contender but it's not unlike an effect you get when the ribbon from sensor is slightly damaged.
If it's still under warranty see if you can reproduce it if possible.

Reactions: Ibphoto
Thanks! Yeah it's the only frame from that morning that had the issue, so I will have to try again next time I go out in order to re-produce it. It is definitely within warranty as I just bought it a few weeks ago. I didn't notice any issues on the first flight, but this second flight did have some stuff that i was a little worried about. Ill try a couple more times soon to see what the deal is.

Something electromechanical wrong in the sensor sd path. Loose cable, slow so card?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes