DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well That Came Around Quick

Banjostring

Reactions
I had to renew my operator ID today as it’s been a whole year since I first got my Air 2. I’m glad it’s only £9 to renew.
Heads up. I didn’t realise that I would be given a whole new Operator ID when you renew. I now have the fun task of getting sharpie off my drone.
I am looking forward to getting more flying time.
Happy flying everyone

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Those Dynamo label makers are cheap and will allow you change the Sticker every year and you will find other uses for it.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Got one of those myself just for this purpose. I label my batteries with it also. I could never bring myself to take a sharpie to my drones. Sharpie fades with time anyway.

Reactions: Zeprider
@Banjostring i can sympathise with you when my second OP ID comes up for renewal in November this year i will have a new number as well ,upside is i believe it will last forever after that ,by that i mean the same number upon renewal ,year after year till you give up owning a drone ,someone please correct me if i am wrong about that

Same here. Fortunately used a Brother tape printer for mine, which works from MacOS and Windows. Will be interesting to see if the ID change is an annual thing, which seems a bit pointless but I guess their database was designed that way.

I had to renew my operator ID today as it’s been a whole year since I first got my Air 2. I’m glad it’s only £9 to renew.
Heads up. I didn’t realise that I would be given a whole new Operator ID when you renew. I now have the fun task of getting sharpie off my drone.
I am looking forward to getting more flying time.
Happy flying everyone
Little bit of rubbing alcohol and a paper towel will get the sharpie off.
If you don't have rubbing alcohol, a little hand sanitizer does the trick.

@Banjostring i can sympathise with you when my second OP ID comes up for renewal in November this year i will have a new number as well ,upside is i believe it will last forever after that ,by that i mean the same number upon renewal ,year after year till you give up owning a drone ,someone please correct me if i am wrong about that
Your correct, when I renewed they gave me the same number as last year, saves a lot of messing about

1. Color over the permanent marker you wish to remove with a dry-erase marker.
  2. Wipe over the area with a rag, and the permanent marker should come right off along with the dry-erase marker.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22