DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the best tablet to use with DJI Air 2s?

Reactions: MikeBuck
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 lite 8.7 or 10 Inch, Huawei MediaPad M5 8 or 10 inch...must be equipped with compass chip

Reactions: Xitor
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I just bought a Samsung Tab S4 (Amazon renewed) 10.5" for $249 (with T-Mobile capability). Almost 500 NITS and all the bells/whistles needed for flying. Item is like brand new and it should work out well.

The best AND brightest Android tablet to use is the Tripltek Pro 8. It will never require a hood.

There is no single "best", there are many very good tablets.
What's best for you will depend on what features/price you appreciate the most.
If you are asking about which operating system is best, both are good.

This is the best answer

Reactions: otacon
There is no single "best", there are many very good tablets.
What's best for you will depend on what features/price you appreciate the most.
If you are asking about which operating system is best, both are good.

This is the best answer
100% Correct. The "best" tablet for my brother, who lives in Massachusetts, is simply his iPad Mini6 with a shroud but that would never work for me here in Arizona. 500 nits doesn't cut it in the AZ sun. Presently I'm using my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I was looking into the Dji Smart Controller after I recently bought my Air2 S but I'm hearing rumblings of a v2 coming out very soon so I just got the FMB. Several places have it listed as Discontinued now. The best overall tablet I feel if you need high nits is the aforementioned Tripletek. If the v2 is somewhat "future proof" and comes with the same 1000 nits screen I'll probably get it.

Reactions: Don66
Why I should buy something 4 times more expensive, when Galaxy Tab A7 ( approx $150 for 8 inch version) will do the same job with DJI FLY?
Because it doesn't
The Tab A7 brightness goes up to 329nits which is very low and necessitates a sun shade in anything other than overcast conditions.
The Tripltek goes up to 1200nits, meaning you can use it even on a bright, sunny day with no shade.

However, if the A7 does the job for you then that's great. For me, it's not bright enough and I live in the UK which isn't exactly known for its bright, sunny days.

the a7 could get over heated in the bright sun and quit on you.
my i pad mini 5 did just that .

Reactions: MikeBuck
WHAT IS THE BEST TABLET TO USE WITH DJI AIR 2S? ios or android.
I was using Ipad Mini 5 but just updated to the Mini 6 which is a much better version and a bigger screen but a smaller overall body and it's thinner. Either will work and certainly the perfect size vs weight vs screen. Be sure to get the cellular version for GPS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d