DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the difference between a prop with the characters CF at the end of the part # 8743F? My old props were 8743F CW.......my new ones are 8437F

RC Aviator

Reactions
What is the difference between a prop with the characters CF at the end of the part # 8743F? My old props were 8743F CW.......my new ones are 8437F without the CW??

What is the difference between a prop with the characters CF at the end of the part # 8743F? My old props were 8743F CW.......my new ones are 8437F without the CW??
CW props rotate clockwise. The others rotate counter clockwise. You shouldn’t replace a CW prop with a non-CW prop.

The Mavic 2 Pro needs 2 of each and every other one is a CW prop.

CW props rotate clockwise. The others rotate counter clockwise. You shouldn’t replace a CW prop with a non-CW prop.

The Mavic 2 Pro needs 2 of each and every other one is a CW prop.
I replaced all 4 of the CW's with the new ones. They are not interchanged between the 4 props. I flew it and all was good, except that now they are rotating counterclockwise. Does it make a difference which way they rotate as long as they are all the same?

You should not be able to mix these up. They are not interchangeable and you should be able to match up the props with the white marks to the motors with white marks (see pg. 33 if the manual). Just looking at the profile should show you how different they are:

TEMP.jpg

Reactions: Fizzbang
I replaced all 4 of the CW's with the new ones. They are not interchanged between the 4 props. I flew it and all was good, except that now they are rotating counterclockwise. Does it make a difference which way they rotate as long as they are all the same?
Yea something is up. Check all 4 of them. You should have two CWs and two non-CWs. A standard pack of two props will give you one of each.

You should not be able to mix these up. They are not interchangeable and you should be able to match up the props with the white marks to the motors with white marks (see pg. 33 if the manual). Just looking at the profile should show you how different they are:

View attachment 131388
Yep! I had replaced them white to white and black to black. I just did not notice they were CW and non CW. I just looked at one and assumed they were all that way. No biggie. All is good and I learned something.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15