DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What kind of propellers is everyone using

I'm using OEM DJI props. They've always worked well for me on my other DJI drones. And they don't void the warranty if a crash is suspected to be caused by the props.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Report back when you have flown a bit with some actual observations- flight time, RPM in hover, observable vibration. Don’t bother with anecdotal claims such as them being more crisp, locked in, quicker accelerating etc.

Here is the thing. The OEM motor sizing and prop geometry is engineered to give highest efficiency and best performance within a defined RPM range. If the three blades are the same geometry as the OEM they are nothing more than an appearance upgrade with a performance and reliability trade off. They probably aren’t genuine CF either.

Bright orange MAS 'Stealth' prop's on my Mavic Pro Platinum. They are quieter than the DJI 'quiet' prop's (lower frequency), have a lower rpm rate, and give me a couple of additional minutes on the battery:
MavPro_MA.jpg

OEM for me, I am too scared to go third party on one of the most important parts. I'm sure some of them work just fine though such as the MAS props that are popular on the original Mavics. I'd never go CF due to the damage it can do if you were to run into something or another person.

Bright orange MAS 'Stealth' prop's on my Mavic Pro Platinum. They are quieter than the DJI 'quiet' prop's (lower frequency), have a lower rpm rate, and give me a couple of additional minutes on the battery:
View attachment 59364
I fly the the exact same setup and am very happy. I have observed the same results as you as far as flight time and sound.
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard