DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

when can unlock the 500+ on mavic 2 pro?

EDDIESUNG

Reactions
Hi NLD

We already wait for mavic 2 last mile the altitude removal for 2 years

When can we unlock the 500+?

What is the problem?

I saw some one in HK already made it

And

Someone in China also made it

But they said not perfect

Maybe not repeatable or will go down 0.5M/s automatically, something like that.

Could you let me know when can do that? Or who can do that?

My M2P will ascend to about 1600’ above TO right out of the box... I use the feature to “climb” mountains.
What am I missing in this thread?

Reactions: Gringorio
My M2P will ascend to about 1600’ above TO right out of the box... I use the feature to “climb” mountains.
Feet vs meters. I'm not sure why OP needs to fly so high from TO, but I'm sure he has his reasons, like climbing a mountain higher than 1600 ft perhaps?

Your missing whatever stops my Mavic Zoom @ 395' from take off point.

Your missing whatever stops my Mavic Zoom @ 395' from take off point.
That would be your Max Altitude setting, which can be set to as high as 500m which equates to about 1600ft.
However the default setting is 120m, so it couldn't go 1600' out of the box. One would have to change a setting first. No mods needed though.

I assume they're speaking about metres not feet since the Mavics have a hard limit of 500m height as far as I'm aware.

It can be done for some time already. Mavic 2 Zoom/PRO NLD Rooted Core Board
No, it was promised, never delivered
Hi NLD

We already wait for mavic 2 last mile the altitude removal for 2 years

When can we unlock the 500+?

What is the problem?

I saw some one in HK already made it

And

Someone in China also made it

But they said not perfect

Maybe not repeatable or will go down 0.5M/s automatically, something like that.

Could you let me know when can do that? Or who can do that?
I wouldn't ask NLD they can't keep a straight story. Want the truth about when? Try their chat room Oct 2020

Attachments

• Nldm2paltremovallienonrooted100.jpg
    Nldm2paltremovallienonrooted100.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Nldm2paltremovallierooted.jpg
    Nldm2paltremovallierooted.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 33
WHY he can unlock 500+ on Mavic 2 and NLD and DH can't?

And I heard some people actually can do that, however, it will decent 0.5m/s after over 500+

So as soon as DJI introduced its own silicon, the drone is unhackable? (you can still break any protection with soldering iron, but that doesn't count for me). I wonder why is that.

With latest tools it's easy to extract firmware update, then extract specific files from its file systems, even to see where the actual limits - like height - are imposed. So I guess the issue is with getting the modified firmware flashed on an untouched drone.

So what is missing is the ability to unlock , or in other words, root the drone.

there are two ways to unlock
1, certificate(fake or real)one and have stamp and send to DJI, DJI will unlock it remotely.
2. Russian firmware can unlock it(But i don't know where can get it)

the video is for mavic 1 pro.. mavic2 pro cannot be changed since it is encripted software and firmware. only with certificate hacked will allow this. I have the cracked certificate from nld drones and now fly over 1200 meters.

Easiest option for max altitude? Drone-hacks.com. the question asked in FAQ was "what's the max altitude after installing the hack?" The answer was "until the battery runs out". Another important factor are the props: MAS ENDURE props have more surface area that creates greater lift in high altitude environments and also reduces motor RPM. This is confirmed by experience.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242