DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

I ordered from Apple mid October as a backup to my Fly Less Combo Order from Adorama on the 3rd. Estimated date is 12/14. My card just got charged yesterday though. It may mean nothing, but Apple doesn't usually charge you until it knows a shipment is on the way. Apple's site still says 'processing items'

I just chatted with Apple and received the following message. I ordered on 9-28. ----Thank you very much for your patience! I am looking at your order now and I do see here that your DJI Mavic Pro is currently being prepared to ship so it should be shipped within the next 48 hours! There is not an exact delivery date set just yet but once the order is shipped you should see the new pick up date! Once your order is available for pick up you will receive an email letting you know and at that time is when you will be charged. Just remember you will need your Photo ID and order number available upon pick up! You can also see when the order is ready by going to apple.com/orderstatus.

I believe all orders are placed in the "currently being prepared to ship" category, whether they actually have it or not

Reactions: moocows42
My order status still shows processing items with a ship date of November. No specific date listed.

just for fun (and i figured it wouldn't hurt to order another one in case these are still low in stock), i placed another order for one today. it gives an estimated ship date of 12/29.

my other order still has processing and expected to ship in november but we'll see.

i get a pretty decent employee discount from apple and live in a state with no sales tax so i get a pretty decent deal on these.

I chatted with Apple today and they mentioned that my Mavic Pro is ready for shipping - whatever that means. I pinged them again, just to be sure, and had the same response.

It's... probably happening?

Well let's see what happens . I haven't been stressing to much over this. Even tho I check apple for updated info and this app over and over all day long I have been pretty quiet and patient but I have a feeling we should expect some by the 15th from apple . But that is just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just chatted with Apple and received the following message. I ordered on 9-28. ----Thank you very much for your patience! I am looking at your order now and I do see here that your DJI Mavic Pro is currently being prepared to ship so it should be shipped within the next 48 hours! There is not an exact delivery date set just yet but once the order is shipped you should see the new pick up date! Once your order is available for pick up you will receive an email letting you know and at that time is when you will be charged. Just remember you will need your Photo ID and order number available upon pick up! You can also see when the order is ready by going to apple.com/orderstatus.
Any updates?

Nothing new as of this AM. I am responding to an Apple survey about my experience with their staff. I will be sure to elaborate on the lack of accuracy that their staff provided. Hopefully they will respond with better information.

I confirm that I received my Mavic Pro from Apple Singapore today! Waiting for the extra batteries now but very happy to have received my new drone. Maiden flight tomorrow!
636eb692016fc387168feeac023ac060.jpg

Reactions: schpenxel
I ordered mine on October 4th on Apple Store and paid with PayPal, till this morning Paypal always had this transaction as "pending", now it's disappeared from that, and Paypal has no record I ever placed this order, I had the amount returned to my account, but on the Apple Store order status website it still has me under "ships November" showing. This happened today, has this happened to anyone else, what does this actually means for my order?

Just talked to Apple via Chat, they still confirm that it is a active order..... don't understand.....

Last edited:
Good news! My Mavic just shipped!

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: rexilla

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads