DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

Hey all, i ordered mine in october 21st, picked it up in store yesterday. It was a long wait but worth it.

Apple now shows delivery dates pushed back to 18 January 2017.

Finally! I ordered via apple hk on October 21st and I just checked my order status and it's being prepared to ship! Just the Mavic, the extra battery and propellers are still in process. I can't wait!

Reactions: schpenxel
Ordered from Apple Canada on Nov 02, supposed to ship Dec 27-Jan 05, just checked my order and it indicates it shipped today and will arrive Dec 01.
Sort of in shock, don't know whether I should believe it or not?

If apple says it shipped, I'd be almost certain in saying it shipped. They wouldn't flub something like that

If apple says it shipped, I'd be almost certain in saying it shipped. They wouldn't flub something like that

Yep, I think it is true, got a text and email confirming shipment. Wow, a month early, hope this means all is picking up.

38e594374664bdad132f7bda563083be.jpg

I know it's not the best shot but I got just got my mavic last night finally !
Amazing drone that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dv8ed
Ok, JUST missed out on getting one at W14 street in Manhattan by 2 hours. IF you live in Brooklyn, apparently Apple's system shows they have them in the Williamsburg store, go get it !

Just visited Grand central and SoHo and called Williamsburg and nothing

Please if someone sees some Apple Store with stock in NY let me know I'll keep you guys posted of my hunting

Did a quick ride around Boston and was just too late in the Apple store in Hingham. Someone before me bought the last two they had available.... None of the other stores around/in Boston had any stock.

Just visited Grand central and SoHo and called Williamsburg and nothing

Please if someone sees some Apple Store with stock in NY let me know I'll keep you guys posted of my hunting
Don't expect it. It seems people are more in to buying any stock they come across and sell it on eBay for a markup. I'm going to NY on holiday next week, and I'm hoping to pick one up in an Apple Store. I have one preordered, but apparently Apple has no intention of fulfilling my preorder. Will let you know if I come across any.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54