DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

yongming

Reactions
Do you guys think they will ship before Nov or after?

Today I talked with apple sales department person and also apple store where I'm going to pick up but unfortunately no one could answer when they will start shipping..:(

Sent from my SM-N910T using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Estimates I saw when adding one to a cart was Late November to Early December. and that was earlier this week.

It is probably a safe bet that if you haven't ordered yet, you are looking at December right now.

It is anyone's guess at this point if you dont have a tracking number. Apple first said Nov 1, but that has changed. Good luck

That's when Apple was originally supposed to have Mavics available for purchase in their stores.

I don't get it, each Apple Store would have probably stocked 3 of these things in store and there is like 270 stores in the U.S. That is like 800 units consevatively. According to the shipping spreadsheets we haven't even seen that many units shipped, so where did all the mavics go, if they didn't go to Apple.

According to the shipping spreadsheets we haven't even seen that many units shipped
Those spreadsheets most likely represent a very small number of Mavic buyers.

Yeah, that's just the people that know about the sheet that also had their info added.. there's no telling what portion of that actually is of their overall sales.

It would be interesting to know though.

I bought my mavic on apple online pretty late (10/12) for in-store pickup. I think at the time it estimated a delivery date of the end of November or so.

Apple keeps putting a pending charge on my credit card like every week. The hold expires and then they do another hold, etc.

Just curious did any check with their local Apple stores to see if they had any on the floor. I imagine some people waited in line to pick one up without knowing about the delay.

Just curious did any check with their local Apple stores to see if they had any on the floor. I imagine some people waited in line to pick one up without knowing about the delay.
I visited 2 Apple stores in NYC. No stock in each. Both stores had no idea what a DJI Mavic Pro drone was.

I ordered through Apple with a in store pickup on Sept 28th. Still showing in process. If DJI was 10 days late with their promised ship dates, I would expect the same 10 days for the Apple Nov 2nd expected ship date. I am hoping for delivery this week or early next week. Will advise when I receive notification of pickup.

I ordered as well with apple for in store pickup on the 29th. I am usually very impatient but I've held it together for this surprisingly. However I am headed back to Miami thanksgiving weekend for the 49ers vs dolphins game and I'd love to be able to fly it down on the beach a bit while I'm down there

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78