DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

To answer that question is yes and no. I placed a order on the 29th of sept and still don't have mine. Some people who ordered after me got there's and people have found them in some stores . Apple really left a bad taste in my mouth over this

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Did you check inventory before you went?
I called right at opening and was told that they didn't have any. About 10 minutes later I got a call that they had just opened a box and had received 2 units. They held one for me for the 20 minutes that it took to get there without entering it in their inventory so I didn't lose it.

I have one ordered from apple online (prior to them showing up in stores) and also got one from a store. The one I ordered online hasn't shipped.

No. I ordered on october 23 for store pickup in Christiana Mall, DE. It hasn't shipped yet, and when I call them, they tell me, that they haven't received any.
WTF! Just got off the phone with Apple Store Christiana Mall, and they had a Mavic in store. But it couldn't be used to fulfill my preorder. They sugested that I race to the store in hope of getting said Mavic, and then I could cancel my preorder.

I was going to suggest that, but you probably shouldn't have posted it

Did anyone do a "pickup in store" at a later date? I guess my question is if I select a store and they receive one, will I be the first to call assuming I'm at the top of the list. Seems like they're just handing them out.

Did anyone do a "pickup in store" at a later date? I guess my question is if I select a store and they receive one, will I be the first to call assuming I'm at the top of the list. Seems like they're just handing them out.

I saw that they had it available in store for pickup in NYC tuesday., applied for credit, got accepted, and picked it up within a couple of hours. I still have an order on BestBuy. I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it or not. I might sell to my brother or another forum member to help out.

I saw that they had it available in store for pickup in NYC tuesday., applied for credit, got accepted, and picked it up within a couple of hours. I still have an order on BestBuy. I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it or not. I might sell to my brother or another forum member to help out.

For me, I only get later pickup dates (Jan 16). If I buy it for pickup, would they call me first since I've already reserved for that store, or can someone just walk in and pick up one they have on the shelf. I still have a BB order as well. Just was hoping to get it for this break lol.

For me, I only get later pickup dates (Jan 16). If I buy it for pickup, would they call me first since I've already reserved for that store, or can someone just walk in and pick up one they have on the shelf. I still have a BB order as well. Just was hoping to get it for this break lol.

Not sure if they had it on the shelf. I just know that I saw "available for pickup in store", and I bought it as fast as I could. I doubt they would call you. I think a lot of people got screwed, but I don't know for sure.

They would probably not call you. They would probably sell it to the first walk-in customer. See my previous posts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair