DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

Too bad they didn't get things like the charging hub, car charger, batteries and props. Can't complain too much now that they are starting to push them out.
Yep, I was ready to buy a bag, props, extra batteries. They didn't have anything, but had batteries in Williamsburgh

I'm in Australia and ordered from Apple on the 29th Sept. It's on the way, should be here tomorrow :) .

Another day and still nothing for me in North Carolina . Once I get my mavic I will be writing a very deep review letter to apple on how they handled it . They obviously are not shipping in the order they were placed

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Another day and still nothing for me in North Carolina . Once I get my mavic I will be writing a very deep review letter to apple on how they handled it . They obviously are not shipping in the order they were placed

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
What did Apple tell you, when you called then yesterday? I called them again, and they couldn't explain, why preorders were not fulfilled before the Mavic started hitting the shelves.

Average customer service person isn't going to know crap about why the company did something like that.. it's likely decided at a much higher level.

They're still just an average customer service person as far as I'm concerned. They have nothing to do with real decision making for what goes where.

Well I just got a chance to take the Mavic I got yesterday @ NYC Apple store out of the box, been kinda busy. Not the type that easily impresses, but wow this thing is small & light. P4 is now up for sale...LOL!

Out of curiosity are people getting them from Apple who ordered up front?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61