DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where do you fly from on a hot day? This is what I have resorted to... I like it!

So how to you see your Mavic Pro 2 Zoom through that enormously huge tree in front of you? Nice video!

Pretty sure you can't fly legally that far, esp. from inside a car. I live close to where this guy took off from and he's yards away from restricted airspace (class B) due to the airport. I wouldn't feel comfortable flying around there at all.

not ranking on you but when it was pouring you did not lift off but when it stopped pouring and it was a very light rain you took off. I was hoping it was going to fly in the pouring rain. I do like the suit though. It is unique.

Thanks: lol We fly in the Pouring rain ,, Its just that the storm did not really last long enough to do anything testing the signal was still needed. We have over 100 videos posted of me flying in the rain but this is a favorite.

Phantomrain.org
Earth Quake Day. Ohio

So how to you see your Mavic Pro 2 Zoom through that enormously huge tree in front of you? Nice video!
Clearly beyond VLOS - incredibly irresponsible flying IMHO.

You guys see the opening shot? The camera is on the roof of my car and I'm on a mountain top next to an open lot. There is a tree in front of my car, that is not the direction I am flying. You can see my car, me, the city behind me, there is literally nothing between me and the city. So in this video I am staring at the drone the entire flight through my passenger window, enjoying the AC. But at no point in time did it go out of sight or even close to it. Personally if I stand outside, I can barely see past my sweat lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent