DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is the setting in the DJI Go 4 app for setting battery discharge time?

PropSpin

Reactions
I am running the app on an iPad Mini 4. I know at some point that I saw an option for setting the number of days before the battery would self-discharge, but I cannot for the life of me find it again. It may have been before I connected the mini to the remote and AC for the first time though. There were some other settings for flight mode that are not available to the M2P that no longer show up now that I've used the app with the M2P.

Does the M2P have this setting?

Reactions: Former Member
I know at some point that I saw an option for setting the number of days before the battery would self-discharge, but I cannot for the life of me find it again
DJI GO will sometimes show settings that aren't available when the drone is disconnected. That is a setting in DJI GO, but it's hidden when using the Mavic 2. It defaults to 10 days for the Mavic 2 and other drones where it's not displayed.

Reactions: PropSpin and BD0G
Unless they just added it in most recent update, M2 does not have the option to change the number of days before discharge. It's fixed at 10 days.

Is there a way to use an older version of go 4 to change it, than go back to latest version of go 4 which does not have the option to change it??

Is there a way to use an older version of go 4 to change it, than go back to latest version of go 4 which does not have the option to change it?
No. This setting is hidden when using the Mavic 2 with any version of DJI GO.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa