DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy a DJI drone?

DeeRobJr

Reactions
I've been debating of buying a MAVIC mini via Amazon because they have the best return policy or exchange if something is wrong out of the box.
Thought about DJI online because everything (like binding the DJI Refresh to the drone) is just done. But I'd rather not
I'm a pro photographer and buy all my equipment via B&H -- who also have no state sales tax.
Or there's a local DJI dealer about 4 hours from that I can order from online.
Where did everyone buy their drones at? Thanks!

Are you a current or retired gov employee? If so you can buy it through apple's government employee program. I saved about $120 buying my MA2 fly more from apple.

Reactions: DeeRobJr
I've been debating of buying a MAVIC mini via Amazon because they have the best return policy or exchange if something is wrong out of the box.
Thought about DJI online because everything (like binding the DJI Refresh to the drone) is just done. But I'd rather not
I'm a pro photographer and buy all my equipment via B&H -- who also have no state sales tax.

Amazon is my go to place. But that’s just one mans opinion. I get 70% of what I own from amazon. Everyone knows what to get me for my birthday/Christmas. Gift cards from. Well you know where. [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

B&H and Adorama both. Got my MA2 from Adorama, using some of the credit I had from previous purchases (lenses and lighting for my "regular" photo work.)

Best Buy

Has anybody mentioned FloridaDroneSupply.com? I've had good luck buying from them. Shipping's quick and they'll answer the phone or email.

[/QUOTE. Drone nerds they are great and they ship really fast!!!

I buy all camera and drone equipment through B&H and use the pay boo credit card to save the sales tax. Never gone wrong.

Anywhere out of your state with B&H or High Point and others. Save the tax.

Even though Amazon has return policies and stuff I wouldn't recommend you buy the Mavic Mini via Amazon. Why? Because if something goes wrong you'll have to return the package and print and so on. Try going to Best Buy, I got mine from them.

Got mine thru DroneNerds out of Florida, 4 months ago. Had a CNet.com special coupon(digital)and saved about $300 bucks on a Fly more combo for a Mavic Air.

Never had a problem with B&H. Been buying things from them for some years. However, I've bought my drones from Amazon, no issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian