DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy clear/uv filters for m2p

Hey, I saw you were looking for a extra stock M2P clear lens? I accidentally didn't know how to land n hit my concrete n cracked my dji lens. I too have looked everywhere n no luck unless you buy a 6 pack of tinted lenses. So, am asking if you ever found a good source? Thanks Ty
I accidentally cracked my original M2P clear lens. I just want to go with the same filter lens it came with. You'd think someone would have a good replacement if not dji original. Still haven't found one, hopefully someone will know where I can buy one. Ty

Seriously? All I see are various tinted lenses- which I understand why, but there must someone making the standard one(or cheap knock offs)

Any ideas?
I’ve been buying the UV filter from PGY. The one that comes with the Hasselblad is really poor quality and will break easily after switching out for ND filters (I’ve broken 2 in the last month and I’m pretty careful). Try this:

they use to sell on Amazon but I can’t seem to find them anymore. It’s built like an polar pro ND but it’s a standard UV filter.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots